Lakmé is an Indian cosmetics brand which is owned by Hindustan Unilever. Having Shraddha Kapoor, Kajal, Kareena Kapoor, and Chamma as brand ambassadors, it ranked at number 1 among the cosmetics brands in India. Lakme started as a 100% subsidiary of Tata Oil Mills (Tomco). It was named after the FrenchoperaLakmé, which itself is the French form of Devi Lakshmi (the Hindu goddess of wealth) who is renowned for her beauty. It was started in 1952 famously because Prime Minister Jawaharlal Nehru was concerned that Indian women were spending precious foreign exchange on beauty products and personally requested JRD Tata to manufacture them in India.
For ladies who are in a hurry and could utilize the additional prior minutes venturing out, the new Lakmé Lumi cream is here to the salvage. This cream allows you to get that ideal look of cosmetics with the advantages of skincare for any event. It’s an ideal opportunity to continue on to a less complex system without thinking twice about your look. Lakmé Lumi Cream is a remarkable lotion with a trace of highlighter to give your skin a moment 3D gleam.
Lakme Lumi Cream, Moisturizer with highlighter has an exceptionally lightweight, flimsy moisturizer-like consistency. It’s not in any manner runny. At the point when you mix it in, it gives an excellent sheen, however in the event that you look nearer, you would see little bits of shine. It gives a pink-colored shine that is sheer yet buildable.
Contrasted with the MAC Strobe Cream, it gives just about an indistinguishable look. The MAC one is dewier, while the Lakme Lumi Cream gives to a greater extent a new gleam.
Lakme Lumi Cream arrives in a tub bundling with an external cardboard box. It’s not massive and can fit in your tote for the in a hurry look. It accompanies comparable cylinder-like Vitamin C reach creams. I truly love this minimized, no-fluff bundling. You can undoubtedly apportion the item.
Lakme Lumi Cream, Moisturizer with highlighter Uses
- All alone: I view it as a lotion. It’s more similar to an additional ‘shine from inside’ cream that you can use all alone.
- As a dewy base for cosmetics: If you love wearing colored lotion, medium inclusion establishment, you can utilize this cream under your establishment to make
- As a highlighter: You can utilize it on top of your establishment as a highlighter on the high marks of your face.
Pros Lakme Lumi Cream, Moisturizer with highlighter
- Effectively blendable with fingers, wipes, brushes
- Multi-reason item
- Goes on for 6-7 hours
- Conservative Packaging
- Sheer completion that gives an excellent sheen
- Flimsy Consistency, can be layered
Cons Pros Lakme Lumi Cream, Moisturizer with highlighter
- There’s a faint hint of fragrance which most people might avoid
How To Use
- Squeeze a little moisturizer on your palm
- Apply small dots all over your face
- Blend the moisturizer
- Enjoy your 3D highlighted glow