A peppermint and cocoa lip polish that scrubs away dead cells to reveal a soft,kissable pout.
About Dot & Key
Dot and Key want to change how we look after ourselves by drawing attention to the areas and the problems that we often overlook, or consider unimportant – but do in fact, affect how we feel and consequently how we appear. By addressing the root of these issues, they bring to you the key to a longer-lasting, deeper, and more meaningful version of beautiful.
Dot & Key LIP POLISH Choco Mint Exfoliating Sugar Scrub Review
I wasn’t in any case enthusiastic about lip care. However, I saw how my lips dried and dry every once in a while as of late. I began with home cures yet they barely worked. So I attempted Dot and Key Lip Polish Exfoliating Sugar Scrub for my lips to check whether this could tackle my concern. the item smells heavenly and I love that’s the long and short of it. It’s a mint + chocolate and sugar aroma, that is a great idea to go from my side. I utilized it practically day by day in the beginning and afterward every substitute day. It tenderly exfoliates your lips, leaving them smooth and with no dead skin. I finish it off with Vaseline gel to seal in all the dampness. This lip scour has shea spread and came sugar. It totally mellows dry and flaky lips. This was a friend in need for me during the winter. The amount is additionally very acceptable and endures long on the rack. The cost could be diminished a bit, but since it’s viable, I wouldn’t fret about paying for its worth.
- Made of real chocolate & peppermint oil.
- Scrubs away dead cells to reveal softer lips.
- Almond oil helps lighten dark lips.
- Shea butter keeps the lips moisturized for hours.
- Powered with vitamin E that helps heal cracked, dry lips faster.
- cocoa helps keep your lips hydrated, soft and supple for a longer period of time
- Peppermint oil has soothing, cooling effect that help heal cracked chap lips
Who Is It Good For ?
Dry Skin – Oily Skin – Combination Skin
How To Use
- Apply a dime-sized amount to your lips
- Gently rub in circular motion to get rid of dry and flaky skin
- Rinse with warm water and wipe off